Sunday, 16 November 2014 12:37
NWS Forecast for: 5 Miles SE Lake Pleasant NY
Issued by: National Weather Service Albany, NY
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 am Monday to 7 am EST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow... sleet and freezing rain...which is ineffect from 1 am Monday to 7 am EST Tuesday.
* Locations... all of eastern New York and adjacent western New England.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... 2 to 6 inches of snow across the mountains with the snow falling mainly from late tonight into Monday morning and again Monday night. Snowfall amounts in the valleys will be mainly a dusting to 2 inches. Freezing rain accumulations of a tenth to two tenths of an inch are expected in most areas mainly late tonight into early Monday morning and again Monday evening. The precipitation Monday afternoon is mainly expected to be in the form of rain before changing back to a wintry mix Monday evening.
Monday, 10 March 2014 00:00
WINTER IS NOT OVER YET! MAKE THOSE SNOWMOBILE RENTAL RESERVATIONS NOW!
Thursday, 13 February 2014 13:53
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE - NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ALBANY NY - 1013 AM EST THU FEB 13 2014
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST FRIDAY...
* LOCATIONS...HERKIMER AND HAMILTON COUNTIES.
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...3 TO 8 INCHES. THE HIGHER AMOUNTS WILL BE ACROSS SOUTHEASTERN HAMILTON COUNTY.
* MAXIMUM SNOWFALL RATES...UP TO 1 INCH PER HOUR AT TIMES.
Page 1 of 2«StartPrev12NextEnd»